How to get rid of Wrinkles? Are you looking older than your age just because of wrinkle? And you are tired of using so many wrinkles creams which promises to erase or prevent them. If you believe that aging skin is inevitable, and you can prevent or cure wrinkle. But in fact, there are so many effective natural remedies which can help you to remove Wrinkles on forehead and under eyes.
Wrinkle mainly occur on your for the forehead, under eyes, neck, back of the hand. Because these parts of the body that get the most sun exposure. Aging is the very common reason behind getting a wrinkle. While you cannot stop aging but you can prevent wrinkles due to smoking, excessive alcohol, and dehydration.
One of the biggest cause of wrinkle is a reduction of estrogen, which affects collagen and elastin in the skin. Collagen is the type of protein which gives our skin strength and elasticity. It also helps in replacing dead skin cells. Collagen production slows down as you get older and due to this we get wrinkles. Elastin is also a type of protein which helps to maintain skin structure and shape.
What causes wrinkle?
As you get older, your skin gets thinner, drier, and less able to protect itself from damage. Aging is the main cause of wrinkles on the face or another body part. Other cause to occur wrinkle may include
- Sun Damage
- Excessive alcohol
- Facial expression- Yes you read it right, this may be the one of the causes.
- Poor Diet
- Bad blood circulation
- Exposure to UV light.
Type of Wrinkles on face
There is mainly four type of wrinkles which include.
- Atrophic Crinkling Rhytids: It occurs due to loss of elasticity in your skin.
- Permanent Elastic Creases: Due to sun exposure crease lines in the skin becomes permanent over time.
- Dynamic Expression Lines: It happens due to facial muscle movement.
- Gravitational Folds: This type of wrinkle on your skin happens because of gravity.
Home Remedies to get rid of Forehead & Eye wrinkles on Face
The juice of pineapple is a very useful remedy for under eyes wrinkle treatment at home. It contains bromelain enzyme which has anti-inflammatory properties. Pineapple is also worked as alpha hydroxy acid and treat wrinkle.
- Take fresh juice of pineapple and apply on your Face. Wash it after 15-20 minutes. Repeat this remedy for months to cure and prevent from wrinkle.
- Olive Oil to get rid of Wrinkles
One of the simplest remedy for skin damage and preventing from wrinkle. It contains vitamin A and E which works as an antioxidant and keep body skin hydrated. Olive oil can repair damage cell and help regenerate them.
- Massage with olive oil on body parts which are exposed to the sun such as hand, face, and neck etc.
- You can also mix olive oil with honey and glycerin. This mixture twice in a day to get rid of dead cells.
- Alternatively, you can use coconut oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil.
- Castor Oil
Another good remedy to get rid of eye wrinkles. The skin under eyes is very thin, which need a daily moisturizer to avoid damage. It also prevents face lines appearing on your face.
- Massage castor oil under eyes before going to bed. Make it as a routine to look young.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera works as good skin tone and keeps your skin tight. It has malic acid which helps to maintain elasticity of your skin.
- Extract juice from fresh aloe vera leaves and apply on your skin gently. Keep it for 20-30 minutes and repeat this remedy daily to get rid of face wrinkles.
- You can also mix vitamin E capsule with aloe vera juice. This mixture will work as a best cream for wrinkles.
Fenugreek is good homemade remedies for wrinkles cure on the face. This natural herb is widely known for the skin problem and also cure and prevent from wrinkles. It is a good source of vitamin and minerals which help to treat face wrinkle and fines lines.
- Make face pack by grinding fenugreek seeds. Apply this paste on your face before going to bed and wash it off in the morning with warm water.
- Boiled fenugreek seeds in water and wash your face with that water daily.
- You can also massage with fenugreek oil on your face daily.
Almond contains nutrients like vitamin E, zinc, iron, calcium, folic acid, and fiber which helps to slow down the aging process. Almonds are a good home remedy to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Take 10-12 clove of almond and soak them in fresh milk for a night. In the morning peel the skin of almond and grind them to a thick paste. Apply that paste on your skin or wrinkle under eyes for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat this remedy daily for a better result.
- To slow down aging process you can massage with almonds oil on your body.
- Cucumber to get rid of Wrinkles
Dehydration can damage your skin and can form a wrinkle on the face. So moisturizing skin is very important and cucumber is one of the best skin moisturizers.
- Take a cucumber and cut into slices, put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool down. Then keep those slice on your forehead wrinkle and under eyes wrinkle. Repeat this remedy on daily basis to get effective result.
- Avocados to remove Wrinkles
Avocados are a good source of fat which makes it a good remedy for wrinkle under eyes. Natural oil presents in Avocados go deep into the skin and nourish the skin.
- Take avocados and cut into slices and put those slices on under eyes and wrinkles around eyes. Leave it there for 15 minutes. Press slices gently on skin for a better result.
- You can make a paste by mashing the avocados. Apply that paste on your face. Leave it there for fifteen minutes. This is a good remedy for wrinkle around mouth and wrinkle on the forehead.
- Egg Whites
The egg is a good source of protein and vitamins which help in reducing and preventing a wrinkle from appearing. This remedy is very useful to remove deep wrinkles on the face.
- Take one egg white and apply that on the face. Make a layer of it on the face and leave it there until you fell like egg white is pulling your skin. Avoid using egg white under eyes because if you leave it for a long time it may pull your delicate skin.
- Milk and Brown Sugar
A paste of brown sugar and milk is a good face pack to remove wrinkles on the face. It is good to face cleaners which remove dead cells and helps to regenerate them.
- Take warm milk and add some brown sugar. Make a paste of this mixture and let it cool down. Apply this paste on your face and wrinkle under eyes for 15-20 minutes. Repeat this remedy daily for effective results.
You can use orange juice to get rid of Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. Orange peel is also very good for the skin.
- Apply orange juice around your eyes and forehead with help of cotton ball. Repeat this remedy twice in a day.
- Make a paste of orange peel by grinding it with some water. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes. It will nourish your skin and remove dead cells.
- Rose Water
Rose water is a good natural remedy to get rid of Wrinkles on forehead and wrinkle under eyes treatment. It removes dead cells from skin and nourishes the skin.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into fresh rose water for 2 minutes. Put these cotton ball on wrinkle around eyes and forehead wrinkle. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash with warm water. Repeat this remedy twice in a day to get rid of wrinkles quickly.
Prevention Tips for Facial Wrinkle on Forehead & under Eyes
- Quit smoking: Smoking deprives your skin of oxygen and nutrients, which damage your skin and make you look older.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Drinking more water helps to get rid of harmful toxins and keep your skin hydrated.
- Omega 3 Fatty acids: It helps to nourish your skin and help you to get rid of Wrinkles.
- Diet: Eat more fruit and vegetable to keep your skin healthy to prevent Wrinkle. Fruit and vegetables contained vitamin and nutrients which make skin softer and healthier.