How to make period come faster? Have you ever wished for your periods to come early? You don’t want miss important function, or meeting, or vacation, so you take medication to induce menstruation. Many women force menstrual cycle because of the irregular menstrual cycle. But taking medication to make period come in a day is a bit risky for your health. It could disturb your menstrual cycle and make you bleed more in next cycle. There are many ways to get your periods come faster with natural remedies.
Is it Safe to Induce Menstrual Cycle?
The menstrual cycle is a natural process in reproductive women life. They all have to go through bleeding and pain every month. A healthy woman has a menstrual cycle of 28 days, but if you have some health condition, then you may have an irregular menstrual cycle. Too many birth control pills can make your period come faster, but they also cause your irregular menstrual cycle and other side effects. Making your period come early can imbalance your hormones, and due to this, you may have many medical and physiological issues. To avoid any side effects you can prepone or postponed your menstrual cycle with help of natural remedies. So before you period come faster consult with a doctor.
Natural Ways to Make Period/menstruation to Come
There could be many reasons to induce your period. To attend some event, function or to avoid pregnancy you want your period to come fast. Natural ways are safe and proven to start your cycle.
- Papaya to Make Period Come Faster
Papaya is an excellent home remedy to kick-start your menstrual cycle immediately. It contains carotene which helps to stimulate estrogen present in your body. Due to change in hormones, your period will start within a day. Papaya is also used to avoid pregnancy. This natural remedy is the safest way to force period come fast.
- You can eat two bowls of papaya or drink two glass of papaya juice in a day.
- Consume raw papaya salad 2-3 times daily to get your period fast.
- Ginger Tea a Natural Way to Start Your Period
Ginger tea can be a good solution to your menstrual cycle problem. If you have already late on period or want your period to come before the due date, then ginger tea is an excellent home remedy. Ginger has a minor side effect; it can cause you acidity. You can use ginger powder instead of fresh ginger because fresh ginger is more acidic.
- Prepare ginger tea and drink twice in a day to induce periods. Drink ginger tea empty stomach for fast result. You also add honey and lemon if you don’t like the taste. Take 2-3 spoon of grated ginger and soak in one glass of warm water. Keep it for ten minutes then strain the mixture and drink.
- You can also use ginger powder instead of fresh ginger if you have acidity problem. One teaspoon of ginger powder in one glass of water early in the morning can kick start your period.
- Get periods in one hour with Parsley Tea
Another effective herbal tea to induce a menstrual cycle. While taking parsley tea, you have to be bit careful and do not take more than two cups. Parsley tea can also cause you acidity like ginger tea so consult with your doctor first.
- Take ¼ cup of fresh parsley leaves and pour one glass of boiling water on leaves. Now, leave it for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture and drink while it warm. Drink two times on a day to get period fast.
- Coriander Seeds for Menstruation to Come
Coriander seeds are good natural medicine to force menstruation to come. If you are having an irregular period problem, then this remedy will help to regulate your period.
- Take one teaspoon of coriander powder and mix with two cups of water. Now boil this mixture until it reduces to half. Strain this mixture and drink three times in a day to induce your period.
- Fennel Seeds to Get Your Period Overnight
Fennel seeds are widely used for acidity or other stomach problem, but it can be used to induce a period.
- Prepare a tea with fennel seeds and drink empty stomach in the morning to kick start your period.
- Alternatively, soak two teaspoons fennel seeds in water for overnight. Now strain this mixture and drink it empty stomach.
- Hot Water to Make Periods Come Immediately
Hot water is very useful to start period without any side effects. It also helps to reduce pain during menstrual cycle.
- To start your period on a day, you need to place hot water packs on your lower abdomen. Place hot water for 10-15 minutes and do this remedy 2-3 times in a day. Make sure water is not too hot otherwise it can burn your skin.
- Exercise to Force Period Naturally
Physical exercise is another good way to start your period soon. Many women do physical activity to stay fit and lose weight. But most of them not aware that workout in the gym can force your period to come soon.
You should focus on the exercise which targets your abdominal muscles. It can help you to get your period soon. You can do an exercise like pushups, sit-ups, swimming, cycling, crunches, running, biking, etc.
- Have Sex to Induce Menstrual Cycle
Having sex helps you to get a menstrual cycle on time or early. It increases the flow of blood in the vagina and makes internal and external genitalia to contract. When you have sex your body releases hormones, and that softens the cervix area in the body which is very important to induce a period.
- Vitamin C to Make Your Period Come
Consumption of vitamin C can accelerate your period. Eat foods which are rich in vitamin C to induce a menstrual cycle. Vitamin C reduces the level of progesterone in the body which help to start your period naturally.
When you take vitamin C, make sure you are not overdoing it. Excessive consumption of Vitamin C is not suitable for health. Drink a lot of water when you are consuming vitamin C to avoid any side effects.
- Jaggery and Carom Seeds to Induce Period Early
Jaggery with carom seeds is a very effective way to start your menstrual cycle. A mixture of jaggery and carom seeds induces the period but also helps in menstrual cramps.
- Take one teaspoon of jaggery and one teaspoon of carom seeds. Now mix jaggery and carom seeds in one glass of water then boil it for 10 minutes. Consume this daily in the morning empty stomach for fast result.
Precaution You Should Take While Inducing Period
Menopause in women is a natural process which good without any alteration. But if you think it is necessary to start your period then you should consult with your doctor. You must not take too much of vitamin C because it has many side effects.
If you’re allergic to any remedy which we mention above, please avoid that and consult with your doctor.
Every woman in this world has to go through pain and bleeding caused by the menstrual cycle. It is a natural process and on an average menstrual cycle occur after every 28 days. But if you have any medical condition or weakness your period may not come on time. In that case, you may feel the necessity to induce a period. There could be other reason to make your menstrual cycle come fast such as an event or wedding. Use above natural ways to make period come fast. Please leave your feedback and suggestion in the comment box.