This may surprise many people to know that permanent tattoo can be removed naturally at home. To be honest this is far way better method to those laser removal. If you have a tattoo and want to remove it then natural remedies for tattoo removal is worth a try. It will save your money and avoid you having an ugly scar. Around 21 percent American have at least one tattoo. So in the last couple of decade tattoo market has grown like anything and so did tattoo removal market. So if you are bored with your tattoo and want to remove it, then we suggest you remove a permanent tattoo with home remedies.
What are the advantage & disadvantage of tattoo removal
There many advantages of removing tattoo naturally with having surgery or using laser methods. But sometimes natural method may have some disadvantage which depends on person to person.
The advantage of removing tattoo naturally
- Removing tattoo at home is very cheap as compared to surgery and laser method.
- Using natural ingredient to remove a tattoo is less painful than laser.
- Chance of getting a scar is very less.
- No side effects in removing a tattoo at home.
- Natural methods are very simple which you can perform by yourself.
The disadvantage of removing a tattoo at home
- A time taking procedure.
- This can take 8-10 weeks to remove the tattoo. It depends on the size, quality and age of a tattoo.
- Sometimes people hurt themselves while using certain natural ingredients to remove the tattoo.
- In very few cases it might leave a scar.
How much does it cost to remove tattoos?
In the last couple of decades, having a tattoo is considered fashionable and around 1 out of 5 American have a tattoo. So tattoo market grows rapidly and same goes for tattoo removal. Because sometimes you get a tattoo in hurry and then you regret having or you get bored of it. Then you look for tattoo removal methods. So below is the cost of tattoo removes methods.
- Laser Methods: The cost of laser method depends on many factors such as the size of tattoo and number sessions it takes to remove the tattoo. So cost for laser tattoo removal can vary from $1000 to $10000.
- Dermabrasion method to remove a tattoo is going to cost you minimum $1000.
- Tattoo removal surgery again cost depend on the size and this may cost you more than $5000.
- Natural methods are very cheap in compared to other methods. They going to cost you around $500.
Top 10 Methods to Remove Tattoo at Home
The very first question which comes to our mind when we look for tattoo removal methods other than laser “Is it possible to remove unwanted tattoos by yourself?” Answer to this question varies person by person and site by site. Some of the natural methods are very effective and cheap, so if you want to remove unwanted tattoo give home methods a try.
- How to remove a tattoo with salt and lemon juice?
If you looking for tattoo removal instead of laser than salt and lemon juice is a perfect home remedy to get rid of the tattoo. This is very cheap and safe method to remove an unwanted tattoo.
- Mix 100 gm of salt in lemon juice and dip a cotton ball in this mixture. Now rub this mixture on your unwanted tattoo at least for 30 minutes and max 40 minutes. Let your skin absorb this mixture then wash it off with warm water. This method going to need few session so if you see tattoo fading then do it once in a week.
- How to remove a tattoo with salt and ice?
Another effective natural method to get rid of the permanent tattoo on your arms and body. Scrub your permanent tattoo with salt and ice. This method will take time and sometimes it takes 6 months to 1 year to remove the tattoo completely. You can do this remedy as much as you want but make sure you don’t hurt yourself.
- How to remove tattoos with hydrogen peroxide without hurting yourself?
If you are looking for methods to remove a tattoo at home then go for hydrogen peroxide. This liquid has no colour and bit more vicious than normal water. It contains antiseptic properties which prevent infection. Apply this liquid after scrubbing unwanted tattoo with salt.
- How to remove a tattoo with honey?
One of the most effective methods for permanent removal without hurting yourself. This method removes your tattoo completely and left no ugly scars. Honey as also used to cure many skin problem like acne, pimples and it also increases the fairness of your skin.
- You need to prepare natural tattoo removal cream by mixing honey, salt, aloe-vera, and sugar-free yogurt. Apply this mixture on your tattoo and leave it for at least 40-60 minutes. Use this remedy until you get rid of the tattoo.
- How to remove a tattoo with baking soda?
This method is normally used to remove henna tattoo but it can also help to get rid of the permanent tattoo. You can make a natural tattoo removal cream by mixing baking soda, lemon juice and dish soap. Apply this mixture on your skin with the help of washcloth. Scrub this mixture at least for 40 minutes to get result fast. Make sure you don’t yourself by rubbing too hard.
- Wrecking Balm for permanent tattoo removal
A good way to fade away your unwanted tattoo. Wrecking balm is very effective in removing the tattoo. It will take time but surely this will fade away your tattoo. This method is a bit expensive compared to others. You just need to have patience and trust in wrecking balm. Apply this tattoo removal balm daily or 4 times in a week until you get rid of the tattoo.
- Prepare a chemical peel to remove a tattoo at home
Making a chemical peel at home with the help of natural ingredient presents in your kitchen. It is very simple to prepare and effective in removing the tattoo. There chemical peel available in the market but they are costly and contain harmful chemicals.
- Take aloe vera, vitamin E and apricot scrub in equal amount and mix them well. Apply this mixture on your tattoo with the help of q-tip and massage in circular motion. Wash it off after 10 minutes with cold water. You can apply this method 4 times in a day until you get rid of the tattoo.
- Remove unwanted tattoo with lemon
One of the easiest and very cheap methods to remove small or light unwanted tattoo at home. Before applying lemon wash your skin properly with warm water and let it dry. Once your skin is dry, now apply lemon juice on the tattoo and rub it for 30-40 minutes. Let your skin soak the lemon juice and get dry. Then wash your skin with warm water.
- Use sand powder and grinding stone for tattoo removal
If you looking to remove a tattoo at home and want to avoid parlor bill then use this method. You need to make tattoo removal cream at home by mixing sand powder, grinding stone and aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture on your tattoo and rub it for at least 20-30 minutes. Make sure you don’t hurt yourself.
- Aloe vera and yogurt to remove tattoo at home
This is a cheap and very is method to fade away tattoo. This method is safe and for sensitive skin people this work very effectively. Take sugar-free yoghurt and mix with aloe vera gel. Now apply this mixture on your unwanted tattoo. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with water. Use this remedy 4 times in a day until you get rid of the tattoo.
Note: While performing above method to remove tattoo do not hurt your self. Make sure you don’t rub salt hard on your skin otherwise you might get an infection which leaves a scar. Use these methods with care to have a good result.
Having tattoo is considered trendy and fashionable nowadays but sometimes people get a tattoo and regret later. If you have any regretful tattoo and looking for cheap and scar-free methods then use natural tattoo removal. above methods are easy to perform and very cheap in compared to laser method. Leave question and feedback on below comment box.