How to remove Facial Hair Permanently: Every woman in the world wants to look beautiful but some woman gets hair on their face which makes them feel embarrassing. Unwanted hair on women face is their biggest nightmare.
They tried so many facial hair removing creams and cosmetic but they only remove hair for few days or weeks. Hair removing cream can affect your skin badly.
You may be surprised to know that there is the natural homemade solution to this problem. Yes, you can remove facial hair permanently with a home remedy.
Unwanted hair growth in women is also known as hirsutism. People with dark hair are likely to be hairier than those with a lighter pigmentation or blonde hair.
Although having some facial hair is quite normal, some of us seem to have thicker, coarser and more abnormal hair growth on our facial skin, especially on the upper lip area.
Below home remedy can help you to get rid of unwanted hair on face permanently.
Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Facial Hair
There are many natural remedies which can help you to remove excessive facial hair without hair removal cream. Below is some most effective home remedy.
- Orange and Lemon Peel Facial Mask
Orange peel is a very good natural remedy for skin care and enhances your beauty. The orange oil that you get from orange peel is used in a variety of cosmetic products. It is a good source of vitamin C which helps to remove unwanted hair.
- Take one teaspoon of each orange peel powder, lemon peel powder, ground almond, oatmeal, rose water and 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- Now mix them well and make a thick paste of it. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 8-10 minutes.
- Massage this paste on your face with your finger gently. You can wash your face with water 10 minutes. Do this remedy 3 times in a week to get a better result.
- Barley Scrub
- Take one teaspoon of each barley powder, lime juice, and milk. Mix them well and make into a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and keep it for 30 minutes. Try this remedy 2-3 times a day.
- How to remove facial hair permanently with honey?
One of the best remedy to get rid of facial hair naturally without hair removal cream. Sugar wax is a wonderful home remedy that can also remove facial hair permanently.
- You are going to need 2 teaspoons of sugar (white or brown) and one teaspoon each of honey and water.
- Mix them well and heat it for a minute until it gets a bubble and turns brown. Let it cool own and apply to the area from where you want to remove hair.
- Place a cloth strip over the sugar wax. Also, massage with your finger gently in the direction of hair growth.
- Take out the cloth strip and rip it off in opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Do this remedy 2-3 times in a week if needed.
- Green Gram Flour and Rose Water
Green gram flour works as a good permanent hair removal home remedy. Rose water and green gram flour also help to cure skin problem like pimples.
- Mix two teaspoon of green gram flour with a half teaspoon of rose water. Also, add one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your face with water and try this remedy 3 times in a week.
- Turmeric and Milk
Turmeric is a very ancient remedy to enhance your skin beauty and gives you a natural glow. Milk helps keeps your skin supple and moisturized. This remedy can be used to remove hair from my upper lip without waxing or shaving.
- To make this remedy, take one teaspoon of each turmeric and milk. Mix them well and apply on your upper lip gently with the help of your finger.
- Let it dry, then gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely. Please note you should rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth.
- Wash it off with cold water. Try this remedy 3-4 times in a week.
- Instead of milk, you can use water which has the same effect on the unwanted hair on the upper lip.
- Egg White
Another home remedy to remove facial hair at home. Egg white contains protein which also helps to improve your skin health.
- You need one egg white and some corn flour and sugar. Mix them well and whisk the mixture until it forms a sticky paste.
- Apply the paste to the upper lip and another area on the face from where you want to remove hair.
- Leave it for thirty minutes and then gently peel it off. Repeat twice a week for quick and better result.
- Sugar Waxing to get rid of unwanted hair
Sugar waxing is a painless natural remedy to get rid of excessive facial hair naturally. It removes hair also stop regrowth.
- To make this home remedy you need four chamomile tea bags, two saucepans, two cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Heat one-quarter cup of water in a pan and add two cups of sugar and two teaspoons of lemon juice to it. Heat this mixture until bubbles appear. Slow down the stove to low-medium and let it simmer for about 25 minutes until it turns dark amber in color. Then let it cool down.
- Clean your skin with cornstarch or baby powder before applying the lukewarm mixture on your face in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Put cotton strip over the layer of sugar paste and let it sit for a few minutes. Finally, rip it off quickly in the direction of the hair growth. Try this remedy 2-3 times in a week if needed.
- Yogurt, Gram Flour, And Turmeric
Another home remedy for permanent hair removal from the face or upper lip. This remedy also helps to nourish the skin.
- You need to take equal amounts of yogurt, gram flour and turmeric in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix them well and massage the area from where you want to remove hair gently with the mixture. Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove the mixture by rubbing the area in the direction opposite to that of the hair growth. Wash off with cold water.
Papaya is very good for many skin problem. It contains an enzyme called papain which makes the skin fair also reduce the hair growth and acts as a natural bleach for the skin. A mixture of papaya and gram flour gives very effective results in removing unwanted facial hair permanently naturally.
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls of papaya paste/pulp and add some gram flour to make a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face, leaving the eyebrows and don’t forget to apply the paste in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once it gets dry, remove it with the fingers then wash your face with water.
- Potato Lentil Mask
This is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to get rid of facial hair permanently at home.
- Take a cup of lentils and soak them in overnight. In the morning make them into a paste. Extract the juice from three potatoes and take one tablespoon of honey and four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix lentils paste, potato juice, honey and lemon juice well and make a thick paste of it. Apply the paste to your face or body anywhere you want to remove unwanted hair.
What are the causes of Excess Facial Hair in a woman?
Reasons for unwanted hair on woman face, chin or upper lips
- Hormone imbalance is one of the main reason for excessive facial hair.
- Medicines, such as minoxidil which is taken for high blood pressure
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia – a hereditary condition which affects the adrenal glands (which produce sex hormones)
- Cushing’s Syndrome or Acromegaly – rare hormonal disorders
- Being overweight or obese
- Adrenal gland disorders
- An ovarian tumor
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one the common cause of hirsutism.
A natural homemade waxing can be used to remove facial hair without side effects. All the waxing cream available in the market is very painful and can cause you side effects. This is not advised for the people who have skin irritation, moles, or sunburn problems. Please give your feedback and let us know how you feel about our natural remedies. Above Remedies are the best way to remove Face Hair Permanently with Home Remedy.