How to Get Rid of Warts Naturally? Warts are ugly and hard bumps on the skin which is caused by a virus known as human papillomavirus (HPV). This is not a dangerous skin problem, but they are ugly and embarrassing. Sometimes these bumps on the skin can be painful and itchy. This skin problem can occur at any parts of your body. Most of the time warts can disappear by its own with 2 to 6 months. But if you want to remove warts on Hand Face Finger or Feet quickly use below natural home remedies.
What are Genital Warts?
In a simple word when you have warts around your genital called genital warts. It happens because of some type of HPV virus. This type of warts or dangerous and particularly for women they can lead to vulvovaginal, cervical, anal cancer. In men, warts can be the reason for anal cancer. Sometimes warts may cause cancer in penis glans because of infection with some types of genital warts.
Are Warts Contagious?
Warts can be contagious and they can occur any part of your body. Mainly they affect one part of the body such as hands or feet. By picking, warts can spread them on the body. Warts occur due to HPV infection and there is a 100s type of HPV. Some type of HPV virus can infect your genital, oral mucosa.
Genital warts are considered very contagious and can be spread from one person to another while having intercourse. So whenever you are in the mood to have sex please make sure you go with protection.
What are the Causes Symptoms & Types of Warts?
There are many types of warts but here we tried to explain major types of warts.
- Common warts- This type of warts mainly occur on the hands, knuckles, fingers, knees, and elbow but it can be on any part of your body. Common warts have a cauliflower-like appearance.
- Plantar Warts- They occur at heels, feet, and toes and can be painful. This type of warts is more difficult to clear because they grow under your skin.
- Flat Warts- This type of warts appear on the face, thighs or arms. Flat warts are very small in size with a flat top. They are yellowish, pink or brownish in color.
- Filiform warts- They are small in size and have the same color as your skin. Filiform warts occur on your neck, chin, on the nose or around your mouth.
- Periungual warts- This type of warts occur under your toenails or fingernails. Periungual warts can be painful.
Home Remedies to Remove or Get Rid of Warts
Warts are not a serious problem but can be an ugly and embarrassing problem for you. There are many ways to remove to remove warts. Sometimes you have to go under surgery to remove warts. But there are effective natural remedies which can help you to get rid of warts at home. Follow below home remedy to remove warts from the face, finger, feet, and genitals.
- Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Warts Fast
Apple cider vinegar is the best way to remove warts face or other parts of the body. It also helps to get rid of genital warts. Acidic nature and antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties of ACV helps to cure the infection. Before using this home remedy make sure you are not allergic to ACV.
- Take ACV and water in 2:1 ratio and make a solution of it. Apply this solution on affected area with help of cotton ball and cover with a bandage for 30 minutes. Repeat this remedy for a week.
- Take a cotton ball and dip in ACV. Keep the cotton ball on the affected area and cover it with tape. Leave it for overnight. In the morning wash it off with water.
- Tea Tree Oil for Plantar Wart Treatment
Tea tree oil is a very effective home remedy for plantar wart treatment. This home remedy also helps to get rid of genital warts due to its antiviral properties. You can apply tea tree oil on affected area directly but if it’s too painful then dilute almond or olive oil. This remedy can take 2 weeks to months to remove warts completely.
- You can apply tea tree oil on your face, feet, nose, genitals or other parts of your body directly.
- If applying tea tree oil directly gives you pain the take one tea spoon of olive or almond oil and 4 teaspoons of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture on affected area.
- Garlic to Remove Warts from Hands
Another home remedy for wart removal. This is the simplest way to treat the wart. It has antiviral and antifungal properties which help to get rid of skin infections.
- Take few crushed garlic clove and apply on the affected area. Cover it with bandage or duct tape for 30 minutes. Do this remedy twice in a day for weeks. This home remedy can take some time depending on the size of the wart.
- Baking powder to Treat Warts on Face, Hands or Finger
Baking soda is an effective natural way to remove warts fast.
- Take baking soda powder and mix with castor oil to make a paste. Apply this paste on warts and cover with a bandage for overnight. Remove the paste with water in the morning. Repeat this remedy daily until you get rid of warts.
- Vitamin C for Warts Removal
Acidic nature of vitamin C helps to remove warts from hands and feet.
- Take 2-3 tablets of vitamin C and make a paste by mixing some water. Apply this paste on affected area and cover with a bandage for overnight. In the morning wash it off with water. It may cause some burning sensation for some time but eventually, it will go away.
- Castor Oil to Get Rid of a Wart from Face
Castor oil is proven home remedy to cure warts as well as genital warts.
- Take a cotton ball and dip in castor oil. Keep this dipped cotton ball on the wart and cover it with a bandage. Apply this remedy 2-3 times in a day to get the fast result.
- You can also make a mixture of crushed garlic cloves and castor oil. Apply this mixture on the wart and cover it with a bandage for overnight.
- Onion For Warts Treatment
Onion is a good home remedy to cure warts from hands and face. Due to its antimicrobial properties, it can be used to treat warts on genital.
- Take a piece of onion and keep it in the affected area. Cover it with a bandage and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- You can also sprinkle salt over onion piece before using it. Cover it with a bandage and leave it for overnight and wash it off with water. Use this remedy for a week.
- Milkweed for Warts Removal at Home
Milk weed is highly effective natural herb to remove warts from the face, hands or feet. You can get this natural herb from roadside or garden or in parks. This natural remedy is poisoned in nature so don’t ingest.
- Before applying milkweed on warts use a pumice stone to clean the tops layer which will make this remedy more effective. Take this plant and break it and collect the sap which looks like milk. Apply this sap on the wart.
- If you get burning sensation due to this sap, then remove it immediately.
- Salicylic Acid to Get Rid of Warts from Feet
Salicylic Acid is a very common home remedy for warts treatment.
- Before applying salicylic acid, soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10 minutes. Then rub your feet with pumice stone and remove dead cells. Now you can apply the salicylic acid solution on warts. Repeat this remedy every day for months to get a result.
- You can get a salicylic acid solution from the market.
- Aloe Vera Gel To Remove a Wart from Face
Another wonderful natural remedy to cure warts on face. This remedy can be used to treat warts on feet and hand.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel and apply on affected area. Then cover it with a bandage. Apply the heavy amount of aloe vera gel on warts as it gets absorbed by the skin very fast. Repeat this remedy 3-4 times in a day.
Warts are the very common type of skin infection which is caused by a virus known as human papillomavirus (HPV). This is not a very serious health condition but it can be the ugly one. There are so many products are available in the market for warts removal. Which may have some side effects on your skin. Try above home remedy to get rid of warts on face, feet, and hand. If you have any other home remedies to remove wart? which we forget mention write in the comment box below.