A pimple (Acne) is a curse to your skin and beauty. It makes you look ugly and it could be painful at times. Pimples Also known as zits and spots. Pimples are skin inflammation which happens when the sebaceous glands (oil glands) of the skin get infected with bacteria and swell up. Sebaceous is also known as sebum they are oil substance which presents throughout the skin except for palm and soles. It is a very common health issue in young people. Here we will let you know how to cure or remove pimples naturally by home remedies.
A pimple mainly occurs at face, neck, back and shoulder. It’s natural that you don’t want to look ugly and if you try to hide by cosmetic then it is going to get worst because the kind of chemical they have. We recommend you to go naturally before you visit a doctor. Nature has many remedies which are an easy and proven way to cure Acne at home.
Type of Pimples:
- Blackheads and Whiteheads.
In medical term, this type of pimples is known as Acne Vulgaris. Blackheads and whiteheads happen when oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria block pores and cause small bumps. These are the most common type of pimples.
- Papules and pustules
Papules are a red and pink bump on the skin which become inflammable and also known as Comedones. They are very sensitive to touch and squeezing them may lead you scaring and inflame. Pustules are also red and pink in color filled with yellow are white pus. Picking this type of pimples, may cause inflame and may lead you scaring.
- Nodules and cysts
Nodules and cysts are more irritated and bigger. They go deeper into your skin and could be painful. While nodules are hard, cysts are softer and filled with pus. They can make you look very ugly and you afraid to go out in front of people. It severe type of pimples.
Causes of Pimples (Acne), why it happens?
It is not clear that why exactly it happens to some people and others don’t. But they are few thing can cause you pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones name androgen can be one of the reasons behind pimples. This type of hormones increases when a boy or girl attaining puberty. Androgen makes more sebum and oil glands larger on the skin which may cause pimples. Androgen may increase during pregnancy and may cause you pimples.
- Genetically: If your parents had pimples they possibility for you getting may increases.
- Cosmetic: It can be another reason behind pimples. Cosmetic contain a chemical that could have a bad effect on your skin and may lead you to pimples.
- Rubbing and Scrubbing skin frequently
- Less water inside the body.
Home remedies to remove pimples naturally & permanently
Natural remedies have very good effective in pimples treatment. We will try to help you here how you can get rid of pimples problem with natural remedies at home.
- Apple cider vinegar
It is a very powerful homes remedy when it’s come to Acne treatment. When you apple cider vinegar may make you uncomfortable initially but it will give you a great result. It removes or kills bacteria and maintain the pH level of your skin.
Way to use Apple Cider vinegar to get rid of Pimples
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix with 3 tablespoons of water. Apply directly on your face with the help of clean cotton ball. Before applying it wash your face and dry it for a better result. Wash your face thoroughly after 10-15 minutes and apply this 3 times in a day. You can use moisturizer after doing it if face becomes too dry.
- Cinnamon and Honey
Cinnamon and honey paste is another very good homemade remedy for Acne (pimples). It helps to control bacteria. Honey has natural antibiotic properties which help cure a pimple.
Ways to use cinnamon and honey to remove pimples
- Honey and cinnamon paste- Mix two tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon and make it into a paste. Apply this paste of your face or just on the pimples. Let the paste on your face or pimples for 15 minutes. Then wash your face thoroughly. For better result apply this on paste on dry and washed face.
- Honey – Applying honey directly on the face or spots also help to get rid of the pimples. Use clean cotton and dip into honey and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash it with water thoroughly.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon is rich in citric acid and vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for all type of skin and helps to recover from dead cells. Lemon is an astringent which causes a contraction of body tissue. It helps to reduce redness and remove Pimples.
Ways to use lemon for pimples cure
- Lemon juice – Wash your face and let it dry. Apply fresh lemon juice directly on your face or spots for 15 minutes or for overnight. Wash it thoroughly after 15 minutes. Don’t go out in the sun until you remove all the lemon juice from your face.
- Lemon juice with yogurt- Add some yogurt in lemon juice for a better result. Apply it with clean cotton on your face. Wash it after 15 minutes.
It is a good remedy for blackheads and whiteheads pimples. It opens up pores and let out all the dirty stuff from your face.
Ways to use
- Take a large bowl fill with hot water and put your face just over the water so that you can feel the steam. Don’t let your face make any contact with hot water. Do it for 5 minutes twice in a day for a couple of days to get rid of pimples. Apply moisturizer after 30 minutes.
Check Out: How to Remove Dark Circles Permanently
- Egg White
Egg white is another cheap and useful remedies to cure pimples at home. It is full of protein and vitamins which help to recover skin. They also help to reduce oil or sebum on your which is ones of the main cause for pimples. It is a very effective pimple treatment for oily skin.
Way to use
- Wash your face with clean lukewarm water and let it dry. Take two or three egg white and make it as a paste by whisking and let it for 2-3 minutes. Apply on the spots by figure or cotton. You can apply it in many layers but let the first layer dry first. Wash this after 20 minutes with warm water. Let your face dry and apply some moisturizer.
- Ice cube
An ice cube can help to reduce the swelling and pain of pimples. It also helps remove oil or sebum from the skin. It is very easy to apply a home remedy to remove pimples.
Way to use
- Wrapped ice in a cotton cloth or in a plastic and keep it on spots for 10 -15 seconds. Repeat this process for 5 minutes.
- Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antibiotic properties which help to fight microscopic organisms that cause skin issues. It also to reduce redness and stop pimples growth. This homemade remedy dries out the pimples and whiteheads.
Way to use for pimples cure.
- Wash your face and let it dry. Apply tea tree oil with cotton directly on pimples and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can olive oil to tea tree oil for a better result. Apply this mixture with cotton directly on pimples and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
Note: Don’t use tea tree oil if your skin is sensitive.
- Must Read: How to Remove Whiteheads on Face
Papaya is used in so many beauty products but using raw papaya has no match. It is a wonderful home remedy to cure pimples. It helps to recover skin by removing dead cells and also remove oil from the skin which reduces the chance of getting a pimple. Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which helps to reduce pus and inflammable.
Way to use papaya to remove pimples.
- Wash your face and let it dry. Blend or mash up papaya into a paste and apply this for 15 minutes. Remove the mask with warm water. If your skin if too dry after using papaya apply moisturizer on the face.
- Banana Peel
People don’t know how much beneficial banana peel could be for a person suffering from pimples. Banana peel is a very strong antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation. This home remedy also helps to remove dead cells from skin and encourage the growth of a healthy cell. So next time when you eat banana try not waste its peel.
Way to use banana peel for pimples removal
- Wash your face and let dry. Take the banana peel and apply on your face from inside. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face thoroughly and do this for 2-3 days to get the better result.
- Orange Peel
Another peel which we can use to remove Pimples at home. Orange peel contains Vitamin C, citric acid and also work as an astringent. Vitamin C and citric acid recover skin from dead cells, where astringent properties of orange peel try to cure the pimples.
Way to use
- Wash your face and let it dry. Make a paste of orange peel with some water by grinding it. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes you can. Wash your face and if you feel too dry use some moisturizer.
- Basil And Tulsi Paste
Basil and Tulsi paste is another home remedy to get rid of pimples. Use fresh basil leaves if you are not able to get it then get the dry leave and soak it in the water for a night. Then make a paste of Tulasi and basil leaves by grinding. Apply this on your face for 20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water. Apply moisturizer on your face if you feel too dry.
Ayurvedic and Baba Ramdev Remedies to Remove pimples
Ayurveda is also a good way to get rid of Pimples (Acne). You can use Baba Ramdev ayurvedic remedies to remove pimples. Below is ayurvedic remedies which you can use;-
Below ayurvedic medicine you can take orally
- Kaishora guggulu
- Triphala guggulu
- Arogya Vardhini Vati
- Divya Kaya-kalp vati, Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati (Baba Ramdev Ayurvedic medicine)
Ayurvedic medicine are made by natural herbs but we advise you visit doctor first. It could cause some side effect because of your skin sensitivity
Below ayurvedic oil you can apply on face for pimple removal
- Kumkumadi oil
- Nalpamaradi oil
- Mukhadooshikari Lepam
Best Yoga to cure a pimple (Acne)
There is many yoga asanas which help you remove pimple (Acne). You can easily perform these yoga asanas at home and if you need some instruction you can watch baba Ramdev video at youtube.
- Viparita Karani
- Pavan Muktasana