Diabetes is a metabolic disease and in medical science known as Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is a very common disease and could be very dangerous. It happens when blood sugar increases above the normal level. If a person is having diabetes his/her body stops producing insulin or produces less amount of insulin which is not sufficient to maintain blood sugar. Diabetes is very common diseases these days and here you can learn how to control and Cure Diabetes naturally at home.
There is 3 type of Diabetes:
- Diabetes Type 1: In this Type, diabetes body stops producing insulin. Most people with this type of diabetes are teenagers or below the 40s. In this type, the patient has to depend on Insulin.
- Diabetes Type 2: This type of diabetes happens when pancreas producing less amount of insulin or the amount of insulin is produced by the pancreas is not used properly. It is a very common type of diabetes. In this type people with diabetes do not depend on Insulin.
- Gestational Diabetes: This type of diabetes mostly happens during pregnancy. A woman who has high blood glucose level increases the chances of having this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
- Sudden weight loss.
- Increased Urination
- Feeling thirsty or hungry all the time
- Wounds start healing slowly
- Could be a reason for weak eye vision
- Increase in blood pressure
Home Remedies to Cure Control diabetes Type 1 & 2
There is no permanent cure for diabetes but it could be controlled by natural remedies, ayurvedic remedies. Following remedies, one can use to control diabetes.
Cinnamon is a very effective home remedy for type -2 diabetes. It contains a bioactive compound which helps to stimulate insulin activity and maintain blood sugar level.
Try to consume cinnamon in limits. Overuse of cinnamon can damage liver because coumarin presents in cinnamon are toxic in nature.
- Take a half tablespoon of cinnamon and mix with warm water. Drink this mixture daily in the morning. Boil one stick raw cinnamon in two glass of water.
- Now let it steep for at least twenty minutes. Drink this home remedy once in a day until your diabetes level becomes normal.
2. Drumstick leaves
This natural herb is known as moringa. This natural herb is very famous for to improve the immune system and improves your energy level. Drumstick leaves are a very effective home remedy for diabetes.
- Extract 1/4th cup of juice from fresh drumstick leaves. Drink this juice empty stomach in the morning. You can drink this remedy daily to keep your sugar level in control.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a very good natural herb for type-2 diabetes due to its anti-hyperglycemic effects. It helps to reduce your glucose level and also maintain your blood pressure.
- Take a ½ tablespoon of aloe vera gel, ground bay leaves and turmeric. Mix all three ingredients well and consume it before lunch and dinner.
4. Indian Blackberry (Jamun)
It is a very common and effective natural remedy to control blood sugar. Jamun fruit and seeds are full of ellagic acid, hydrolyzable tannins, anthocyanins which help a diabetic person to Cure Diabetes.
- There are many ways to use seeds but one of the easy ways to take seed is first dry Jamun seeds and make it as the powder after grinding.
- A diabetic person can take it one spoon twice in a day. Jamun is also known as Jambul, Black Plum, jambolan, jamblang, Indian Blackberry.
5. Bitter Gourd
Bitter Ground is a powerful remedy to control diabetes. It helps to control glucose not just in the blood but also in the whole body of a diabetic person.
It’s bitter in taste so one can use it as juice and can mix some water to dilute to decrease its bitterness. It affects most when it has taken empty stomach early in the morning.
- Must Read: 20 Best Snacks & Fruits for Diabetic
Fenugreek is a very helpful herbal remedy to maintain the level of blood sugar for a diabetic person. The best way to take Fenugreek remedies is to soak fenugreek seeds for a night and take it before having anything.
For a better result drink water which is used to soak fenugreek seeds along with the seeds in the morning. Take fenugreek seeds and drink used water for 2 to 3 months to get the better result. It will also help to bring down the glucose level of a diabetic person.
7. Basil leaves
Basil leaf is also a well-known one of Home remedies to control the sugar of a diabetic person. It is very rich in antioxidants which bring down oxidative stress and help a diabetic person to deal with stress.
As we all know stress is one of the main reason to cause Diabetes. One can directly eat basil leaves in the morning empty stomach.
8. Cactus juice
Cactus Juice very helpful natural remedy to Cure Diabetes. Taking cactus juice on a regular basis can decrease blood glucose of diabetic person. It also helps to maintain the insulin level of a diabetic person.
Neem tree is highly recognized in the world of herbal remedies to cure many diseases. It can also use to maintain blood sugar and insulin level of a diabetic person.
Taking 5-10 neem leaf daily for 2-3 months empty stomach could bring down insulin requirement by 50% of a diabetic person.
Mango leaf is very handy Home Remedy to maintain the insulin level of a diabetic person. Get 10-20 leaves of mango and soak it for a night into water then drink water after filtering. Mango leaves can be used as the powder.
Dry mango leaves and makes it into powder then have it twice in a day for better result.
11. Other tips to Cure diabetes
Apart from these homemade remedies, a diabetic person should concentrate on fibre-rich diet. Eat more fruit and natural uncooked food, drink more water and do physical exercise on a daily basis.
Regular Exercise to Balance Blood Sugar
The daily workout can help to balance diabetes. Exercise reduces glucose level in sugar which prevents diabetes. The workout can also improve your overall health and prevent many diseases related to blood pressure, heart etc.
You can do any kind of physical activity which is an effective way to treat blood sugar.
You can perform Yoga, aerobics, swimming, gym, or any sports. These physical activities will help you to maintain your weight by improving your metabolism. Jogging or even walking can also help you balance your blood sugar.
Diabetes has become very common these days. Around 400 million people suffering from diabetes in the world and the rise of the diabetic patient is very high. According to WHO, the number of diabetic patients will be doubled by 2030.
Diabetes can occur at any age and it can be a very serious health problem. It can be prevented by improving your lifestyle and diet. You can also use natural remedies to cure diabetes to some extent. Leave your comment and suggestion in the comment box.