In a survey 50% of the USA population experience piles or hemorrhoids by age 50. It happens when veins get swollen and inflamed around the anal opening or the anal canal. They can be very painful and make you very uncomfortable. There is two type of hemorrhoids internal (Inside anus) which is very common and external (Outside anus). Internal piles have four grades and external piles are known as a perianal hematoma. There are many reasons to happen piles like disturb daily routine, unhealthy diet, constipation, chronic diarrhea, straining when passing a stool etc. hemorrhoids could cause you to go through surgery but it’s one of those diseases which you can cure at home. There are many natural and Ayurveda remedies which can cure piles permanently. In this post, you can learn to Cure Piles at Home.
Symptoms of Piles (hemorrhoids)
- Rectal Bleeding during the bowel movement
- Itching and pain during the bowel movement
- Lump around the anus
- Irritation inflamed around anus region
- Bright red blood after a bowel movement
- Colon Cancer
Causes of Piles, why it happens?
- Low Fiber Diet
- Junk Food
- Irregular or incomplete sleep
- Heavy Weight Lifting
Home Remedies to Cure / Treat piles Permanently Fast
Hemorrhoids problem are common and usually not too serious. It can be treated with home remedies. So here you can learn how to cure piles without surgery at home.
Ice is very useful pain relief remedy for piles. It also provides relief from itching and inflamed around the anal. Ice reduces swelling and shrinks hemorrhoids to become small in size. It became less painful to pass stool when swelling is less. You can use ice by wrapping it in a clean cloth and apply it on hemorrhoids. Do this process 3-4 times in a day. It will help you to reduce pain, itching and inflamed.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
For instant pain relief, pure apple cider vinegar is a very helpful treatment for piles. It can cure external piles or internal piles. For external hemorrhoids, you can use it by soaking a clean cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply on hemorrhoids. It will reduce pain and itching instantly. It could cause you little discomfort for some time but will help you to cure piles. Take one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with water could help you to cure Internal Hemorrhoids.
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural treatment for piles. It is used for both types of hemorrhoids internal and external. It contains astringent which is very effective for healing open wounds. Apply Aloe Vera gel directly to external hemorrhoids (Outside anus) to cure piles permanently. We recommend you to use gel which comes directly from the plant. If you are not able to get it then use 100% organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel.
Ways to use aloe vera for piles treatment-
- Directly from the plant– If you have a fresh plant of aloe vera wash it with water. Remove the shark prick from one side, bend it with peeled side outward. Apply it to your hemorrhoids gently. It will reduce pain, itching and also helps to stop hemorrhoids bleeding. Note-Trim down the leaf so you can apply easily into your anus.
- Aloe Vera gel- To cure external hemorrhoids, massage aloe vera gel to your anus. It will help you to control bleeding and reduce pain.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice– It is also a very helpful remedy for hemorrhoids because it softens your stool and helps to activate the peristaltic action. Drink half cup of aloe vera juice 3 times a day. If you don’t like the taste mix apple juice in it.
4. Psyllium husk (Isabgol)
Low fibre diet is also one of the reasons which cause hemorrhoids. Fiber is also the most important factor to prevent or cure hemorrhoids. Adding fibre to the diet can help to cure piles. Psyllium husk is full of natural fibre which helps to cure constipation, make the stool softer and helps its movement. You can take one teaspoon of Psyllium husk with curd, yoghurt or water once in a day.
5. Lemon Juice
It has many nutrients which can be used as to get rid of piles. It makes blood vessel walls stronger and reduces bleeding.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm milk can cure hemorrhoids. To get better result drinks it 4 times in a day.
- You can apply lemon juice directly on external hemorrhoids. Initially, you will feel some discomfort but it will definitely provide relief after some time.
6. Tea tree oil
It is a very useful Home remedy to cure piles Permanently at Home. Research over tea tree oil shows that it can cure hemorrhoids and also reduce pain and inflammation. Mix tea tree oils with the carrier oil and applies directly to cure hemorrhoids. Applying it regularly with cotton will heal the wounds caused by hemorrhoids in your anus. You should not apply tea tree oil alone because it is very strong.
7. Have Sound Sleep to Avoid Piles
You may be surprise by the fact that having sound sleep can improve your digestion. A healthy digestion is good way to avoid constipation. When you sleep our body tends to release many enzymes and hormones which are very important for our body to function smoothly.
If you are not having trouble or improper sleep it can lead to constipation. Take at least 6-8 hours’ sleep to avoid constipation and piles. This is one of the easiest way to prevent yourself from hemorrhoids.
8. Sitz bath to Cure Piles at Home Fast
Sitz bath for hemorrhoids is a very effective home remedy. It can help you to get rid of pain and inflammation caused by piles.
- Fill the bathtub up to 3-4 inch with warm water and add two tablespoon of Epsom salt. Now sit in the tub for fifteen minutes and make sure your anal area is covered.
9. Olive Oil to Shrink Hemorrhoids
Due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties olive oil helps to cure external piles. It reduce inflammation and swelling in the blood vessels presents in anal canal.
- You can take one teaspoon of olive oil orally once in a day.
- Extract the juice from plum leaves and mix with olive oil. Now apply this mixture on piles and it will shrink hemorrhoids.
10. Witch Hazel get Rid of a Hemorrhoid
Witch hazel is very effective treatment for piles at home. It have healing and anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce pain, swelling in blood vessels and itching.
- You need undistilled witch hazel and a cotton ball. Now dip cotton ball in it and apply directly on hemorrhoids. You can apply witch hazel 3 times in day.
Ayurvedic treatment for piles
Haritaki and jimikand are very useful ayurvedic herbal to cure piles. These herbs help you treat constipation and improve your digestion. Which help you to reduce pain and bleeding during bowel moment.
Baba Ramdev Patanjali Medicine for Piles Cure
Baba Ramdev is very famous yoga guru which also provide Ayurvedic remedies to cure piles without surgery. Patanjali Ayurvedic treatment for piles is made by Baba Ramdev. You can get Baba Ramdev ayurvedic remedies online or from the Patanjali store. Divya Arshkalp ayurvedic remedy is used to cure piles which are made by him.
Diet (Foods) to cure Hemorrhoids naturally at home
We suggest you remove junk food and starchy food from your diet. Avoid potato, yellow pumpkin, and colocasia because they contain large amount starch. Also, remove spice from your food.
We suggest you take fibre-rich food to cure piles such as Apples, oranges, strawberries, mango etc. Sesame and mango seeds are full of fibre so include these seeds in your diet to cure hemorrhoids at home.
Yoga and Exercise to cure Piles
Yoga Ashwini Mudra is the best yogasan to cure hemorrhoids by yoga. It cures piles permanently by strengthening of anal pads and increasing blood circulation.
Yoga Ashwini Mudra is to contract the anus. Squeeze it for 5-10 seconds then relax. Repeat this yoga 10 times to cure piles at home. We suggest you do this yoga as many as possible. At least try to do 10 times in a day. You can find Baba Ramdev videos on youtube for instruction.
Piles is also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen blood vessels in your anus and lower rectum area. This is a very a very painful health problem. This disease has many various causes but to find the exact cause very difficult. If you have a serious case of hemorrhoids the consult with your doctor. You can use natural home remedy to get rid of hemorrhoids at home. Leave your comment and suggestion in the comment box.