One out of every ten people in the world is suffering from a kidney stone problem. Kidney stones are a very common problem in men, age between 30 and 40. Passing Kidney stones are very painful and could last for weeks. Kidney stones problem occurs because of the high level of calcium, sodium, uric acid, or other crystal-forming substances that the body cannot pass.
The size of kidney stones could be very small or large which could damage your kidney. Kidney stones could block the tube which used to pass urine. Stones could cause severe pain, nausea, vomiting. Small kidney stones can pass their own without causing any kind of pain. There are ways by which you can eliminate your kidney stones without surgery. Natural remedies treatment is one of the ways of passing a kidney stone without surgery.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- Severe pain- Severe pain is one of the main symptoms of a kidney Kidney stone that could cause you pain on one side of your back or in the lower abdomen. This pain may last for a day or so.
- Urinating problems- if you are suffering from kidney stones it could cause you pain during urinating. Other urine related symptoms are cloudy urine, smells differently than normal, and the urge to urinate more.
- Blood in urine
We suggest you visit a doctor if you are feeling severe kidney stone pain because it could make you so uncomfortable that you won’t be able to sit, stand or lie down.
Type of Kidney Stones
- Calcium stones
- Struvite stones.
- Uric acid stones
- Cystine stones
What causes kidney stones?
- Family or personal history- If someone in your family suffering or suffered from a kidney stone that may increase your chances to develop stones. Personal history means if you had kidney stones in the past you are always at risk that stones can develop again.
- Dehydration– If you are not drinking enough water that may increase your chances to develop a kidney stone.
- Diet- Diet could be one of the causes of why kidney stone happens. Eating high protein, sodium, and sugar-containing food may increase your chances to develop stones.
- Being Obese
- Digestive diseases and surgery
Home Remedies For Passing Kidney Stones & Pain relief
If you are thinking about how to cure passing kidney stones without surgery then natural remedies are one of the best ways to cure. It is proven in medical science that kidney stones can be eliminated without surgery.
Before you visit a doctor try some natural herbal remedies at home to cure passing a kidney stone. Below are the best natural remedies and instructions on how you can use them for kidney stones treatment.
- Drinking More Fluids
As dehydration is one of the reasons for kidney stones to happen to drink more fluids is recommended. It is necessary to keep your body dehydrated to eliminate mineral and crystal substance from your body. If your urine color is dark it means you need to drinks more water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
It contains tons of natural ingredients that are used in multiple health problems. Apple cider vinegar is also used to cure kidney stones. It contains citric acid which helps to dissolve stone and make it easy to pass through urination. This vinegar not only cures kidney stones but also prevents them to happen in the future.
Ways to use Apple cider vinegar to get rid of stones
- Drinking- Take two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar and mix with six to eight ounces of water.
- Drinking this mixture thrice a day, in the morning it is recommended to take an empty stomach.
- Always take this mixture before having your lunch and dinner.
Note: Apple cider vinegar is very acidic in nature and can erode esophagus tissue, destroy tooth enamel. Also, do not take this with blood pressure and diabetes medications.
- Phyllanthus Niruri
It is also known as Chanca Piedra or Bhumi Amla. Phyllanthus Niruri one of the best natural and herbal remedies for kidney stone cure. It crushes the stones, also prevents the growth of a new one and reduces kidney stone pain effectively.
This remedy has the highest success ratio to remove the kidney stone. In many kinds of research, it is found that treatment with Phyllanthus niruri strongly controls the growth of the stones and also reduced the number of stones.
how to how to pass a kidney stone by Phyllanthus Niruri-
- Take 40mg powder of Phyllanthus Niruri empty stomach in the morning and try not to take any meal for one hour. Take 40 mg powder one hour before dinner.
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
If you have large kidney stones then this remedy is not for you, people with small kidney stone can use this natural remedy. Lemon contains citric acid which helps to dissolve kidney stones.
Way to use –
- Take 4 tablespoons of both lemon juice and olive oil.
- Drink this mixture 3 times a day for 3 days.
- We advise you to drink more and more water.
- Nettle Leaf
It helps to maintain water flow in the kidney and bladder which provides you smooth urinating. Nettle leaf also helps to stop converting crystals into stones.
Way to use nettle leaf for kidney stone cure:
- Nettle leaf tea: Steeped two teaspoons of nettle leaf in hot water for 10 minutes.
- After straining drink two or three cups of nettle leaf tea a day for three weeks.
It is known as a tonic for the kidney. Basil can also help to eliminate stones from the urinary tract.
Way to use basil for passing a kidney stone
- Basil Juice- You can drink one teaspoon of basil juice directly or chew three to four leaves of basil empty stomach.
- Basil and honey- Mix one teaspoon of basil juice and honey and take it daily in the morning for 6 months to get rid of kidney stones.
Must Read: How to Cure Urinary Tract Infection
- Wheatgrass juice
This home remedy is a very good treatment for kidney stones and other kidney problems.
Ways to take Wheatgrass juice
- Wheatgrass juice with lemon juice- Take one glass of wheatgrass juice and add one teaspoon of each lemon juice and basil leaves juice.
- Drink this mixture three times a day for better results.
- Celery juice
One glass of fresh celery juice is a good home remedy for kidney stone pain because of its anti-spasmodic properties. Celery juice helps to remove toxins that help to make kidney stones. It increases urination and helps to eliminate stones.
Ways to take celery juice for kidney stone cure
- Drinking celery juice on daily basis can stop making new kidney stones.
- Making herbal tea using celery seeds also one of the ways to cure kidney stones
Dissolve kidney stone by Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a good treatment for passing kidney stones without surgery. In Ayurveda, there are many remedies to cure kidney stones but it works according to the size of the stones. Some got the infection because of the antibiotic they take during kidney stone pain, Ayurveda has a solution to this problem.
If you are going through an ayurvedic treatment, you need to change your diet plan. In Ayurveda, a kidney stone is known as Vrukka Ashmari. Kidney stones treatment in Ayurveda involves the use of diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs.
You have to make some changes in your lifestyle if you are going through an ayurvedic treatment such as avoid drinking tea, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, meat, and chocolate.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Kidney Stone
- Take dry three-leaved caper tree, puncture pine, thatch grass and horse gram in equal quantity make it into a powder. One teaspoon of this powder with water three times a day is a good treatment for a kidney stone.
- Take 60gm of crushed kidney beans boil for four hours in four-liter water. Strain this syrup through a cotton cloth and let it cool down for eight hours.
- When this syrup is at normal temperature strain it again with a cotton cloth. Now you can drink this syrup once in a day.
Baba Ramdev Home Remedies (Medicine) for Kidney Stone
- Cranberry juice– Drinking cranberry juice with one or two teaspoons of lemon juice can eliminate kidney stones through urine.
- Divya Ashmarihar Ras – Baba Ramdev Divya Ashmarihar Ras is a natural and herbal syrup to cure kidney stones.
- Home Remedies for Urine Blockage
Note: As we know there is no permanent cure for kidney stones. If you remove stones once they can grow again. Home remedies are a good treatment but it depends on a lot of factors. There are many people who got results and there are many who didn’t get a good result. So you should visit a doctor if you are suffering from kidney stone pain for a long time.