How to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes? Are you feel embarrassed when people say that you look older and tired, just because you have a dark circle under your eyes? Suddenly you start blaming the lack of sleep for having dark circles. But in fact not sleeping enough is not the only reason for getting dark circles.
The skin around your eyes is most delicate and thinner. So dark circles under your eyes can occur because of many factors such as smoking, excessive alcohol, aging, sunburn, any undergoing health condition, etc. Because veins are very close to the skin and due to iron deficiency bluish and dark can occur around the eyes.
If you are fed up using cosmetics or planning to use Cream to remove dark circles, we suggest you go natural. There are many natural remedies that can remove dark circles under the eyes permanently at home.
- 1 Types of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
- 2 Symptoms of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- 3 Causes Of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- 4 Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Home Remedies
Types of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
They say you can talk with your eyes and make conversations. But if you have dark circles around your eyes you will avoid making eye conversation. There are mainly four types of a dark circle which vary in skin color.
- Bluish: When blood circulation around your eyes slows down, then the skin turned from red to bluish. The leading cause for the bluish dark circle around your eyes is your lifestyle.
- Violet- Reddish: The main reason behind the violet reddish circle around the eyes is aging. Blood vessel becomes visible when you get older, and your skin turned into violet-reddish.
- Brownish-Black: Brownish black skin under your eyes happens because of sun damage and genetics.
- Shadowy and Dark: It also happens because of aging, but in this type of dark circles you start losing skin around your eyes.
Symptoms of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Discoloration of skin under the eyes is the main symptom.
- Burning sensation in your eyes.
- Sometimes swelling around eyes.
- Losing under eyes skin.
Causes Of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Lack of sleeping
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Sun damage
- Liver Problem
- Unhealthy diet
- Sinus problem
- Bad lifestyle
Check Out: How to Remove Pimples Naturally
Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Home Remedies
Dark circles under eyes is a very common problem and it could happen to any men, women, and children. But with help of natural herbs, you can cure dark circles permanently at home.
Try natural remedies to remove dark circles.
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin c which makes your skin softer and brighter. The bleaching properties of lemon help you to get rid of dark circles.
Way to use lemon juice
- Lemon Juice- Take lemon juice in a small bowl and dip a cotton ball into it then apply to your dark circles. Wash it after 15 minutes gently and use lemon juice until the dark circle vanished.
- Lemon Turmeric Paste- Take a tablespoon of lemon juice, a pinch of flour, three tablespoons of tomato puree, and add turmeric to make a paste. Apply this paste to dark circles for 15 minutes and three times a week until it vanished.
Grated potato is a proper home remedy for dark circle treatment in a week. Potato has bleaching properties that help to lighten up the skin and remove dark circles.
- Grated Potato– Keep three potatoes in the refrigerator for 2 hours and extract the juice. Dip a cotton ball in potato juice and apply one dark circle. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash the face gently with cool water. Use this remedy on dark circles until they removed.
- Potato Slices– Using thick potato slices is also another way to cure dark circles. Keep potato slices to dark circles for 15 minutes.
- Potato with cucumber– Peel out the skin of two potatoes and a cucumber and blend it well. Extract the juice and let it cool down for 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Dip a cotton ball in this juice for 2 minutes and apply on the dark circle for 15 minutes. Wash your face with water and do this process until you get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Tomato is good for the skin and helps to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Way to use tomato
- Tomato Juice- Take two teaspoons of each tomato juice and lemon juice then apply on dark circles with the help of a cotton ball. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water. Do this remedy until your dark circles vanish.
- Drinking tomato juice- Take tomato juice, mint leaves, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt mix it well. Drink this mixture daily until your dark circles are cured.
Almond oil contains vitamin E which is very good for the skin and helps to treat dark circles under the eyes.
Way to use almond oil for dark circles treatment.
- Almond oil massage: Massage almond oil on dark circles gently before going to bed and keep it overnight.
- Wash your face with cold water in the morning.
- Massage almond oil daily until your dark circle vanished.
Cucumber is known for its soothing and refreshing effects on face skin. This home remedy also helps to remove dark circles under the eyes.
Way to use cucumber
- Cucumber slices- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Keep slices in dark circles for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Use this remedy until your dark circles vanished.
- Use chilled cucumber for a better result.
Rosewater is an excellent natural remedy for the dark circle’s permanent treatment. It has a soothing effect and a good skin toner.
Way to use rose water
- Fresh rose water- Take a cotton ball and dip into fresh rose water for 2 minutes.
- Put these cotton balls in your dark circle with closed eyes.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water.
- Do this twice a day until dark circles got vanished.
Green Tea Bags
Green tea has astringent properties that help to constrict open blood vessels which caused dark circles. This is one of the home remedies to remove dark circles permanently in a week.
Way to use green tea bags
- Cold tea bags- Dip two tea bag in water and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Keep cold tea bag on dark circles for 15 minutes.
- Keep doing this home remedy daily until you get rid of dark circles.
Baking soda helps to improve blood circular under the eyes. It also has skin-soothing and lightening properties which help to remove dark circles.
Way to use baking soda to stop dark circle
- Baking soda with water- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda in a cup of warm water.
- Dip cotton pads in this mixture for few minutes and applies on dark circles for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and do this remedy until you get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent remedy to remove dark circles under the eyes in 2-3 days. It contains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that help to make skin stronger and lightning.
Way to use ACV
- Take one spoon of apple cider vinegar and with the help of a Q-tip apply to dark circles. Applying apple cider vinegar can fade away dark circles in two days.
- How to Remove Blackheads From Nose
- Natural Ways to Grow Your Eyebrows
Prevention Measures & Tips for Dark Circles under eyes
- Get proper sleep
- Don’t work late hours in front of a computer.
- Apply some relaxation remedy at home like cucumber slices or almonds.
- Drink more water.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid drinking.
- Eat a fiber and protein-rich diet.
- Avoid sun damage.
- De-stress yourself.
- Eat less amount of salt to Remove Dark Circles.