Swine flu killed more than 150,000 people and 575, 000 people was found with this flu in 2009 around the world. It was a pandemic in 2009 around the world. Swine flu originated from pigs and it is also known as pig influenza. Before 2009 swine flu happened to the people who was in direct contact with pigs. But in 2009 because of H1N1 virus swine flu happened to the people who had not made any contact with pigs. It is a respiratory disease caused by influenza virus and cough, fever and nasal secretions are main symptoms. Now This disease is not pandemic and considered as the normal flu which can be cured by H1N1 influenza virus vaccine. But there are natural remedies which can help you to Treatment and prevent swine flu.
The first case of swine flu found in 1930 in the USA which transmitted from pigs. Symptoms of swine flu influenza are same as other seasonal flu. Swine flu disease can last for 7 days long and if you are seriously infected it can last for 10-12 days long.
What is swine flu Vaccine?
Swine flu vaccine is known as H1N1 influenza virus vaccine. This vaccine used in 2009 to cure pandemic caused by H1N1 influenza virus. Injectable H1N1 influenza vaccine is a “killed virus” vaccine and also present in nasal spray form which is a “Live virus” vaccine. This vaccine is injectable in children age more than 6 months and adults. This vaccine will not treat the active infection which is already present in the body. It helps your immunity system to fight disease. Like any other medicine H1N1 influenza virus vaccine is also has side effects. This vaccine will not work on bird flu.
Swine flu could cause you some serious problem like pneumonia, a lung infection, and other breathing problems. It can worsen the disease like diabetes and asthma. Adults age more than 65, children under age 5, and a pregnant woman have more chances to catch Swine flu. Also, people with the disease like AIDS, asthma, heart disease diabetes or neuromuscular has more risk to catch swine flu.
H1N1 flu first noticed in Mexico 2009, which mainly found infecting human and shows two main antigens H1 (hemagglutinin type 1) and N1 (neuraminidase type1). H1N1 contain eight RNA strands, one strand belongs to human, 2 strands belong to birds, and 5 strands belong to swine. In the year 2011 scientist found one more influenza type A which known as H3N2v. Swine Flu is contagious disease and a person could get this by inhaling or ingestion from an infected person sneezing or coughing. Eating cooked pork is not contagious. After pandemic in 2009 very less number of swine flu cases has come out. Recently in India, three people died because of swine flu.
Symptoms of Swine Flu influenza A (H1N1 or H3N2v)
Swine flu symptoms are same as other normal flu.
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy nose
- Body pain
- Severe Vomiting
- Shortness of breath
Cause of Swine flu, why it Occur?
- Swine flu is a contagious disease which can happen from one person to another person.
- Through infected person saliva or mucus particle.
- Infected pig
- People may spread this disease by sneezing, coughing.
- touching a germ-covered surface and then touching your eyes or nose
What to do during Swine Flu?
It is impossible to know that, whether you are suffering from swine flu or not. Because swine flu symptoms are also very similar to seasonal flu. You should visit a doctor and do a proper test for swine flu. Mostly people suffering from swine flu has mild illness and in this case visiting a doctor or taking an anti-viral drug is not necessary. If you are suffering from swine flu do following things to get relief from its symptoms.
- Get proper rest
- Drink more water
- Consider painkillers
- In case health condition becomes serious visit a doctor and do a proper
Natural Remedies for Swine Flu treatment/Cure at home
Is swine flu can be treated at home? Yes, it can be treated at home because in most cases swine show mild illness. The natural remedy can help you fight swine flu virus. Below are some remedies which you can use at home for swine flu cure.
- Giloi or Guduchi for Swine Flu treatment at home
Giloi in medical science is known as Tinospora cordifolia. It is one of the best home remedies for swine flu cure. Giloy has an antibiotic property which helps you to fight swine flu virus. It also improves your immunity system.
Way to use for Swine Flu Cure
- Giloi with Basil: Boil one foot long giloy branch and six to eight leaves of basil in water for 15 minutes. Add some black pepper and rock salt to it. Let it cool down and drink this mixture when it lukewarm. You can use crystal sugar for taste. This home remedy does wonder when taken once in a day. You can use giloi powder if the plant is not available.
Garlic is another very home remedy for swine flu. Antibiotic and anti-inflammatory property of garlic help gets rid of swine flu virus.
Way to use Garlic to prevent swine flu:
- Eating raw garlic in the morning is a good way to fight swine flu symptoms. Take 2 or 3 clove garlic and eat them in the morning empty stomach with lukewarm water.
- Milk and Turmeric
Milk contain vitamins and minerals which good for improving immunity system. Turmeric has an antibiotic property which helps to fight the flu.
Way to take milk and turmeric
- If you are not allergic to milk, take one glass of water with on teaspoon of turmeric before going to bed. Take this remedy once in a day until you get relief from swine flu.
- Aloe Vera for swine flu treatment
Aloe vera is a good immunity booster and also fight with swine flu symptoms like joint pain.
Way to take Aloe Vera for swine flu prevention
- Aloe Vera juice- Take one teaspoon of aloe vera juice with lukewarm water once in a day. Take this home remedy until you get relief from swine flu.
- Indian gooseberry for swine flu Cure
Gooseberry is a very good source of vitamin C which helps to fight swine flu symptom like a cough, sore throat. It also improves your immunity system. It is also known as Amla.
Way to take Gooseberry
- Drink Gooseberry juice once a day followed by lukewarm water. You can also eat fresh gooseberry.
- Basil Leaves
Basil is wonderful natural herb which works for almost every disease on earth. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibiotic in nature, it helps to cure swine flu. In addition to this, basil also improves your immunity system.
Way to take Basil
- Take five fresh leaves of basil and eat them in the morning followed by water.
Ginger is another good natural remedy to cure swine flu symptoms like a cough, congestion.
Way to use ginger for swine flu treatment
- Ginger tea- Boil one tablespoon ginger root, 1 tablespoon bayberry bark, and one-half tablespoon of cayenne powder in a cup of water for 3-4 minutes. Drink this homemade natural remedy once in a day to get rid swine flu virus.
- Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil is a good home remedy for to fight swine flu symptoms like a runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat. It has decongestant properties which are a help to removes allergens. Ways to take Eucalyptus Oil
- Eucalyptus oil Steam- Put few drop of eucalyptus oil in a pot of boiling water and inhale the steam. Take a deep breath for better result and do this home remedy thrice a day.
Check Out: Home Remedies for Jaundice cure Naturally
Swine Flu Treatment in Ayurveda (Medicine & Remedies)
Ayurvedic medicines are extracted from natural herbs which exhibit antimicrobial activities, remove toxins from the blood and boost the immunity system of the body. Below are ayurvedic medicine to cure swine flu, and don’t have any kind of side effects.
- Immune Magic – Immune magic capsule is extracted by four natural herbs, grape seed, cow colostrum, Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumi amla), and green tea. It improves your immunity system and helps you to fight with swine flu symptoms. Take one capsule of Immune magic twice in a day with milk or lukewarm water. Alternatively, you can take Baba Ramdev ayurvedic Giloy Vati for swine flu treatment.
- Giloy capsule- Giloy has antipyretic, anti – inflammatory and immune booster properties which help you to fight swine. You can take one capsule daily with lukewarm water until you get relief from swine flu.
- See: How to Cure Dengue with Ayurvedic Remedies
Prevention tips for Swine flu influenza H1N1
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or sanitizers.
- Stay home if you’re infected. You can spread this to others and also rest is good for your immunity system.
- If you are infected cover your mouth properly when you sneeze or a cough. You can use a face mask to cover.
- Avoid contact with people as much as possible.
- Keep your hands away from your nose, eyes or mouth.
- Eat more fruits.
- Do jogging or just walking.
- Avoid contact with a live Yes, it is safe to eat cooked pig.
Above Natural remedies, you can use to cure swine flu at home. We tried our best to provide knowledge about swine flu and natural remedies for swine flu. But in case your health situation become serious due to flu we suggest you visit the doctor. We try to serve you better. Thank you for visiting.